Friday, August 24, 2007

Occupational Humor

Most of you that read my blog know that I work in education as a Permanent Substitute Teacher. I will graduate next May with a bachelors in English and Elementary Education from Kean University. I was bored at work this morning and decided to look at some jokes. As I read some hilarious stories, I came across a school house joke. As a teacher, I use sarcasm in the classroom a lot to combat "smart ass" kids. Here's the joke...

A teacher was wrapping up class, and started talking about tomorrow's final exam. He said there would be no excuses for not showing up tomorrow, barring a dire medical condition or an immediate family member's death. One smart ass, male student said, "What about extreme sexual exhaustion?", and the whole classroom burst into laughter.

After the laughter had subsided, the teacher glared at the student, and said, "Not an excuse, you can use your other hand to write."

***Some of us will get it today, some of us will get it tommorow. Either way, this is my post for the day.


...And so it goes

10 comments:

Jay said...

I got it I got it...lmao. Give me another joke

Promiscuous X said...

Lol. good one lol. I would of never thought to say that 1. Tyson you betta not use that in your classroom . "sexual exhaustion Ha". What if you got a cast on it an you exhausted ya right hand. That would make you handicapped.lmao

ShawnQt said...

lol

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

YES!

Dayne Avery said...

Haaaa!

Thanks for stopping by my blog

ponoono said...

ok Jay: the other day at work my friend says " i am gonna go home and rip off my wife's panties!".. So I ask him.. "Why, are you so horny?".. He says " No! They are just really pinching me right now."

Promiscuous X said...

lol @ ponoono. I'm dying over here

Motionphics said...

SUP MAN? WELCOME TO THE DREAM TEAM.
HOPE TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER THRU YOUR THOUGHTS.

DAPPER D

fuzzy said...

Alright! Hmmm I recall doing that for one test! It works! Question, what if you are universally sexually exhausted? (both hands) what to do then? :-)

Omar Ramon said...

that is some funnnnnnnnnny shit.