Saturday, September 1, 2007

Thoughts of a Crowd

So, today is Saturday. I am currently in Brooklyn with a few of my friends (a few being 10). We are being good at the moment (no sexual escapades as of yet). We all were shocked when we first entered the building. We got off the elevator and when it opened, we were entering the apartment of the host. How sexy is that. The elevator opens into the actual apartment. After about an hour of decision making, we decided to order "soul food". I have to say it was one of the most satisfying meals I have ever eaten. I had fried shrimp, macaroni and cheese, and collarged greens (not collard greens, collarged greens). So now I am drunk....no tipsy, full, and horny. With that said, I decided to write a blog.

As I am listening to the interactions of the crowd, I see that I am regarded as the love struck, sexually addicted, nice guy. When I first heard the comments, I was taken back. How do I feel, knowing my peers think I fall in love too fast or get attached too quickly? I don't know. Should I re-think my position on love and relationships? NOPE! I am perfectly fine with my ideas on love and my actions over the last month. I am 25 years old and have only been in two relationships
(1 for 3.5 years and 1 for 7 months). I have experienced various situations and emotions and feel that I have a firm grasp on the pulse of my heart. I know my feelings and my emotions and am comfortable expressing them. (The funny thing is we are having this discussion right now and I am typing this as we speak)

On a more sexual note, I am HORNY. There are a couple guys here that I just met and they are cute. One of them belongs to one of my friends DAMN, and the other is pretty quiet. I am horny though.

Back to the interactions going on now....Dee is speaking his mind, Jay's comments are usually a rebuttal to Dee's. At least they are off me and on to Greg. They are talking about how he doesn't fall in love at all. I guess we are the two extremes. I am too fast and he is too slow. Fuzzy is sleep , X and Soldier look high, Omar is drunk and sleep, Shawn is laid back and throwing in comments here and there. I think we all are thinking about sex. Well at least I am. lol I NEED SOME SEX!!!



...And so it goes

11 comments:

Jay said...

I don't think anything is wrong with how u fall in love, we are all different and love differently. I understand that u want lil bit here, want him 2 b close to u, but reality is he isn't. This distance may allow u 2 to grow closer, get to know each other on another level and make sure ur feelings for each other aren't merely about the physical attraction. Hope everything goes well with u 2.

ShawnQt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ShawnQt said...

Yes for me and jay for having sidekicks and responding on the spot! Lol! I canlt comment on how you feel or how u see love because only u two know how u guys feel for one another. I know that when ur not around somebody all the time... ur emotions do become stronger. Do what makes u happy. I hate to comment on relationships unless I'm asked to, because I think they are private between two people... but since u do talk about it on ur blog it is open to be sujective. So with that said enjoy ur experience! Long distance does take work... but u knew that. Oh yeah I'm horny to, lol.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Not being a hater, but I am a realist. Since I do not want to come accross as a pessimist, I will just say good luck.

PS: Jay that was a cute shot you threw last night but like Rodger Federer, I smacked it back with my forehand volley!

~Damnit!

Promiscuous X said...

wow very interesting. I was horny too lol Soldier boy lol I was tryna get it crunked in the back seat lol wink wink. but I controlled my urge (jay) . long distance hmmmmm no comment do u pimpn

Jersey Brotha said...

I personally don't see anything wrong with your views of love either. That's just who you are, and you can't help who you love (or loke). Go with your gut. I wish you well. This coming from somebody who doesn't fall in love at all lol.

WhozHe said...

Fall in love to easy? Heck I had had five lovers by the age of 25. Don't let them get to you.

Ty said...

I would say that you just have to do what feels natural to you. Don't overanalyze it. If you do, you may miss out on a wonderful opportunity. And I know what you mean about being horny. It must be the moon's alignment or something. lol

fuzzy said...

Who sends a salmon caesar salad with skin and bones? WTF I'm glad you enjoyed your meal, I was disgusted with mine! WTF. Thhen the buffalo wings were just wings fried with no batter or anything tossed in hotsauce and butter! Can I ever be satisfied when I go out to eat? This is why it takes me forever to order something safe on a menu!

I believe that you do fall in love rather quickly. I dont know whether to say it is too quick because I dont think love needs a time limit. But consider that before saying you are in love with someone.

Be Strong for lil Bit! If you two will work out and you want it to work out, you will find a reason and a way to make it work! I Told you it was gonna be hard. Since you are in it now, you have to roll up them sleeves and go to work! :-) You two are nice together and I want you two to work.

I went to sleep cause I wasn't feeling too well and the smoke was gettin to me. Plus I had already had a full day preceeding so I was fighting sleep. (in my defense I made it known I was going to sleep hours before it happened!)

Soldier said...

lol @ u for posting while things happened... that's blogophilia, a severe disease that gets you to blog whenever you lose control of a situation

mmm... did i really look high ? a heavy load of medication will do that to you, yep...

I think your friends want you to realize that love = hard work, they just hope you're not rushing into something to have a change of mind/heart in a few weeks when you realize how tough things can be...

From what i heard from u that night in Brooklyn, you know it's gonna be hard and you're willing to give it a try, well like fuzzy said... roll up your sleeves, you have my spiritual (and in a lil' while i'll add the technical) support

Anonymous said...

Oh to see what happens when gay men get together...