Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Addictions

Hello Bloggers,

Many different people have many different addicitons. There are drug addictions, alcohol addictions and even love addictions. I have been looking over my life and I find that, I too have addcitions to cope with. I am a workaholic and a nymphomaniac (Is that how you spell it? I don't feel like looking it up, which is odd becuase by the time I typed all of this I could have checked the spelling :-)

I work full time at a hotel during the summer. I have been working double shifts for the last month. By the time I get home and take a nap, it is time to go back to work. I think I work to pass the time. I don't really need the extra money. Even when I do get paid, it seems that my check just disappears in the wind. My friends have get-togethers often and I usually can't attend because I'm working. Whenever my boss asks me to work, I say yes. I think i have a problem with saying "no". I want to spend more time with my friends, but work just seems to consume me.

My second addiction is sex. I can't explain it. I have met some people who are totally uninterested in sex. What is that about????I have met others that are like me, wanting it all the time. I don't know if being a nympho is a bad thing. It can be if you are sleeping around. I guess I should find a mate that has the same high sex drive. My problem is that I am too busy to invest the time neccessary to have a good relationship. My time is consumed with school and work. So what is the solution??? You tell me...


...And so it goes

6 comments:

fuzzy said...

well you have to work to survive! you need to finish school so that you can have a better job that you dont have to work at all the time. While you are doing this it makes having a relationship very difficult. Fortunately for Shawn and I, I managed to work everything around so things took place one right after the other during the course of the day. I would be dead tired but I would be with Shawn.

Create a balance. If its not for a relationship then do it for you. Eventually you are going to work yourself so hard your body will start to shut down! Been there also...

I wish there was a definate answer to your troubles. I can only guide you to find the balance that is needed in your life. It seems very tilted from my eyes. I am always there if you need a helping hand or a listening ear and an open mind.

ShawnQt said...

Well U work to much... tell your boss NO! People need sleep!

We miss you! is that selfish?

If it makes you feel any better we can go to a sex party and we can meet friends and have sex galore!

With other men of course, your too much for me, lol.

ThisMightBeMe said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. We all most definitely have our addictions, remedying them is a whole 'notha story.

Anonymous said...

Burn yourself out...then you'll know what to do in prioritization.

Omar Ramon said...

sex it up (safely ) until you meet someone whose libido matches yours. and yeah , that's how you spell it! lol.

cally-waffybabe said...

Yo, i agree with omar. LMAO at you also. You crack me up dude and sound like so much fun.