Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Meet Me

Hello Bloggers,

My name is Tyson. I am twenty-five years old as of July 7, 2007. I am brand new to the blogger community. My friend, Shawn introduced me to "blog world". I am a full-time student at Kean University in Union, NJ, majoring in Elementary Education and English. During the year, I am a substitute teacher, certified in grades K-12. Along with teching and being taught, I manage to squeeze in a few hours of work at a hotel in Newark, NJ. I am originally from Neptune, NJ. My family is one of the most important things in my life, GOD being the most important. I spend my leisure time (the little that I have) with my friends or at home relaxing.

Social interactions and love act as a shadow in my life. Other than my "circle of friends" I do not interact with many people. This is something that I am attempting to rectify. I have done the club scene, but have not found people with substance. Hopefully, the blogger communtiy will open the doors to positive social interactions. Love, like friendships have been minimal in my life. I have loved twice and lost twice. Each relationship has left me with the knowledge to make the next even greater. I do not regret meeting anyone in my life. Their input and impact have improved my personality and outlook on life. I look forward to my next ventures in love and friendship. I hope that you will be here to read my thoughts and help me grow.

...And so it goes

5 comments:

ShawnQt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShawnQt said...

Welcome to Blogopia!

Anonymous said...

Welcome...

fuzzy said...

I dub Thee Sir Tyson! Welcome son...

cally-waffybabe said...

Good on you dude. Way to go...